According to WordPress, users produce about 53.6 million new posts each month. And there are over 409 million people viewing the billions of blog pages. With blogs having such a large reach, why shouldn't businesses be taking advantage of them? Here is how blogging can help your business:
1. Blogs fuel SEO. Search engines like valuable content and will reward you for it. This will drive traffic to your site.
2. It is a great way to connect with customers and share relevant information.
3. Most businesses that blog acquire more customers.
4. Blogging gives your company a voice. You can talk about your services, news, trends, etc. Let your personality shine through.
5. It creates free PR.
6. Blogs are cost-effective marketing instruments. Every post is a long-term asset that builds brand awareness and promotes your brand.
7. Writing a blog shares your expertise. You are able to position yourself as a thought leader.
Have questions about blogging? We're here to help! Check out the following eBook, The Importance of Blogging.